Registration is Open!
The 2017 APA-IL State Conference will be held September 13th-15th in Naperville.
Student registration costs $200 for the full conference and $100 for single-day registration.
For more information, go to the APA-IL website.
Each year, UPPSA and the UPP department team to offer MUPPs a reimbursement for a portion of the cost of attending APA's state conference.
This year, we are offering a limited number of reimbursements: $100 to students who register for the full conference and $50 for those who attend a single day, meaning students will pay only $100 and $50 out of pocket, respectively.
Funding is available to UPPSA members on a first-come, first-served basis until we reach a maximum of $1,500 distributed.
1. Make sure you're an UPPSA member—only members are eligible for reimbursement. (Not a member? Sign up here.) The deadline to apply for reimbursement is Tuesday, Sept. 12th.
2. Complete the form to the right to declare your intent to register and receive reimbursement. We will email you to confirm there is available funding.
3. Register for the conference on the APA-IL website (NOTE: you will pay the entire cost up front and be reimbursed later).
4. Submit receipt of your registration to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, Sept 12th.
5. Reimbursements will take 3-4 weeks to process and will be credited to your student account. If you wish to add direct deposit to your bank account, you can do so on the UIC website.
There are limited volunteer spots available to students at the APA-IL State Conference. Students who volunteer can receive admission to the conference at no charge commensurate with time volunteered. If you are interested in securing this opportunity, email Drew Awsumb at email@example.com.